Pages

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Zara 03: the gathering

In case my nursing career goes down the drain from the sheer lack of attention I lavish upon it, I may find a future as an event organizer. If bringing together the kiddies of RSHS Zara batch 2003 is not worthy of a line in my resume, I don't know what is.

I dispense myself from the usual narrative of event replays. That is so 1990's. And it requires effort ;3

Roll Call:

Beach party/Pig out session:
Rendevouz points: (Planned) 9 am; (Actual) 12 noon
Early Birds: meh, Xtian, Gene, She, Rhea (1st honors!), JC
Present Roster: Cyril, Janice, Bing (Jang's imoto=resourceful), Marion, Gian, Mikki, Ramon (Red Car!), Neysa, Penny, Dion ('roid rage), Mello

Note: Did I forget anyone?

Noteworthy topic: Avatar the last airbender

Pictures:
Available as soon as I can grab them from the groups.

Jasmine's visibility: Zero. But I take credit for 70% of the pictures taken. Rawr.

Mikki's residence:

Rendevouz points: (Planned) 5 pm; (Actual) 30 minutes after??
Early Birds: meh, Cyril (1st time!), Janice, Dion, Gian, Mikki
Present Roster: Marion, JC, She, Penny, Jenna (!)

Noteworthy topic: Avatar the last airbender ;3

Pictures:
Ditto.

Jasmine's visibility: Around 20%. Camwhores.

Halo KTV course:

Rendevouz points: (Planned) It wasn't; (Actual) 9 to 10 PM. And onwards.
Early Birds/Present: meh, Cyril (100!), Janice, Dion, Gian, Mikki, Marion, JC, She, Penny, Jenna

Noteworthy activity: Mobile TV on Jenna's phone. New year crap on all stations. And Avatar, the last airbender.

Pictures:
Available as soon as I can grab... Oh crap.

Jasmine's visibility: Before: 35%. Now: 0% as Marion fried the pictures.

Success rate: 100%

Nobody watched Avatar.

You fiends.

No comments: