Pages

Friday, January 25, 2008

Scribble. Save. Junk. Recycle!

Yar. I suddenly got this zen to arrange my blog. Switch on, log on and whoa! 4 pending drafts!! I've been lazy. Tsk, tsk, tsk.

Anyway, since I've got nothing to update, Ima cheat and condense all 4 drafts into one, shiny, fluffy and spanking-new entry. Woot!

First entry: A rant against neighbors coming over at my place to get their BPs taken...at 8 in the morning! That's literally dawn!! Everytime this happens, I have to wake up, groggily take blood pressures, listen to the litany of excuses my clients (?!) make up for NOT taking their medicine, dispensing health lessons (yikes!), yada, yada.

I try my hardest to explain that: 1. Anemia is not related to BP, 2. Sometimes, all you need to do is lie down and rest to get rid of the woozy, dizzy feeling, 3. Yes, your BP will shoot up if you miss your maintenance meds, 4. No, you shouldn't alter your medical regime to fit your needs/whims; your doctor does that for you and 5. Can you please drop by at a later time next time, say, 9:30 am, to have your BP taken, where, by that time, I will be wide awake and more than happy to serve humanity.

Second and third entries: Half-hearted attempt to document my anime viewing watchlist and habits, starting with Zoku Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei, True Tears and Shigofumi.

I. am. watching. ^^^. And I am loving them to death.

Yeah, and here I am, supposedly literate.

Fourth entry: My most recent, ehm, office rant, was about the lovely office printer and the people who exploit it.

I bought a new ink toner, installed it and became everyone's output slave. Literally, everyone in the office wanted me to print this, print that, 2 copies please, when, in reality, they all had their own office printers waiting for some action. I just think it's unfair to leech off my department's resources; I mean, they don't offer me the use of their printers when I run out of ink, that's for sure.

To make sure that the printer ink lasts long, I toggled the printer settings to EconoMode. Fwe, bland printouts all the time, unless I'm in the office to personally handle the matter. Fooooo!

Anyhow, yesterday, I invited JC to check out my blog over at blogspot. I felt weird when he said he didn't get it, which then made me think about the merits of blogging. Should I really do it? What for, anyway, when no one reads it? Now I'm being overly emo. So what if no one reads my, uhm, crap?? Doing my blog makes me look like I'm working at the office, and I actually like it, even if I don't make sense half the time :o

Who knows, I may just post something useful. Eventually.

Right-o. Meh thinks I'd stop cross-posting from now on. Or not.

Later, later, later.

No comments: