Pages

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

OSY:1st Year Anniversary

It has been officially a year since I graduated from college. Oro! To think that I have been out of school for a year! A lot of things can happen in one year. It is also possible that absolutely nothing happens in a year, suru ;p

Nurse by profession, teacher by calling, tambay in preference, here's some stuff I learned during my 1st year as an out-of-school youth :D

I have learned that:

1. My goal in life was to graduate from college. Now that I've done that, I have no idea what to do next.

2. Everybody is an idiot during their first day at work.

3. Talking is still the most effective way of communication.

4. It's all about the effort of doing things satisfactorily. Expectations from people are not a burden: it's a positive driving force.

5. BitTorrent is a gift from heaven.

6. You learn a lot of shit from the Internet.

7. It's good to be young, better to be old.

8. I can learn new things. Math is not my limitation.

9. Security guards are a delivery girl's bestfriends.

10. Maggi curry: Breakfast, lunch and dinner.


Yar, charge it all to experience. Hah!

No comments: