Pages

Monday, March 03, 2008

Did a MeMe

Took it from Marc, who took it from Tracie, who took it from her friend here in Multiply :D

Friends, do one for your blog and pass it around. hehe (took this from a friend of a friend here on Multiply)

-Prologue-

1. Who took your profile picture?
Yours truly.

2. Exactly what are you wearing right now?
Dakak shirt, pants, slippers.

3. What is your current problem?
Collecting remittances from those who took tickets from us. And getting back in to normal, office routine after two hectic weeks.

4. What makes you most happy?
Being alone in a room, watching my favorite shows.

5. What's the name of the song that you're listening to?
Won't go home without you by Maroon 5
_______________________________________________________

Chapter 1:

1. Nickname?
Jas, Jaja (for college buddies), Alex (for creative people who like my second name)

2. Eye color?
Somewhere between Brown and Black

3. Hair color?
Black

4.Height?
5 feet and nothing more.
___________________________________________________

Chapter 2:

1. Do you live with your parent(s)?
Yes

2. Do you get along with your parent(s)?
Yes. Or else Mom will kick me out :D j/k

3. Are your parents chill?
Yes, my mom is cool.

4. Do you have any Siblings?
Yep. One older brother whom I adore and hate at regular intervals.

__________________________________________________________
Chapter 3:

FAVORITE:

1. Ice Cream?
Anything as long as it's Mocha.

2. Season?
Rainy??

3. Book?
Jonathan Strange and Mr. Norrell. I love it to the point of being redundant.

4. Band?
Not a music lover but will go for The Pillows, Parokya ni Edgar and Maroon 5.

5. Food?
Pancit Canton, sweet and spicy.

6. Drink(s) (non alcoholic)?
Iced Tea, especially C2!!

9. Pen color?
Really DARK blue and black.

10. Store?
Any will do, as long as they sell anime and books.

11. Person?
Me :D
___________________________________________________________

Chapter 4:
DO YOU

1.Write on your hand?
All the time. I'm saving the environment with it.

2. Call people back?
Only when it's office related.

3. Believe in love?
No. I guess not. I'm bitter. :D

4. Sleep on a certain side of the bed?
I face the wall when I sleep. Don't like to see ghosts and stuff.

________________________________________________

Chapter 5: HAVE YOU?

1. Kissed Someone in the past 24 hours?
I haven't kissed anyone, aside from myself, my mom and my cousin, in 21 years.

2. If so...where?
:D

3. Had PHYSICAL therapy?
Nope.

4. Gotten surgery?
Nope.

5. Taken painkillers.
Once. Dysmenorrhea, see. It's a killer.

6. Overdosed on pain killers?
Nope.

7. Been stung by a bee?
Nope.

8. Threw up in a doctors office:
Nope. I'm used to doctors. My dad is a doctor.
__________________________________________________________

Chapter 6:

Who/what was the last:

1.Person you hugged?
My pet Shirou.

2. Person to text you?
Globe Unlitext Advisory, reminding me that the prize for this month was a laptop thingy.

3. Thing you touched?
Piano.

5. Thing you said?
Lord, I don't wanna go to the office.

7. Thing you cried over?
Kid Nation. I am so lame, I know.

8. Person you talked to on the phone?
The manager at Mang Inasal.

9. Place you went?
My lovely home.

11. Last book you read?
Cider House Rules by James or John Irving, I forgot.

12. Last time you cleaned your room?
Never.

No comments: