Pages

Monday, December 17, 2007

From scratch

Wow, it has been a while since I last posted. After browsing through my archives, the last post I had was posted way back college. 6 months is hardly way back, but it feels like I've been out of school for like forever.

Anyway, I'm pimping and polishing up this site again, starting today. I've arranged a few details, and I hope to add a few more. Given that I have internet connection during office hours, I just might be able to pull ressurecting this blog again.

To kick things off, a few updates:
1. I graduated already, last March 2007. Even though I ranted through my junior and senior years, I did graduate with Latin Honors (Cum Laude). I'm really happy about it.
2. I passed my nursing licensure exams last June 2007. I am now officially a nurse.
3. Though officially a nurse, I am not practicing yet. I am working as an administrative assistant of sorts in an NGO. I will continue doing so, until I am filthy rich!

Those are the only things of importance, I guess. Which goes to show, that I still have a pretty boring life.

Toodles.

No comments: