Pages

Thursday, May 08, 2008

Monochrome Factor and FLCL wallpapers

I'm really not good with graphics and wallpapers. I don't use wallpapers for my desktop, come to think of it :D

As it is, the wallpapers that I made are really simple; I use lots of brushes and gradients to make my backgrounds, really nothing fancy. Images are usually vectored, but when I'm lazy, I just slap on a screenshot :s

Here's a wallie of Shirogane, from Monochrome Factor. I'm not a fan of the series (SHOUNEN-AI!!), but I just love Shirogane and his lip gloss. Shirogane=cosplay material.














FLCL wallpapers, featuring Mamimi and Haruko. I still have to clean up the Mamimi wallpaper, I'm just too lazy right now :s















Haruko, I finished just now. I really like this picture and I seriously wish I could create a background that could do Haruko justice ;p But for now, rainbows! Looks kind of groovy and funky, to match her bass guitar. I'm really happy how this one turned out.

2 comments:

djratchet said...

The Mamimi quote is wrong just so you know. It's supposed to be "If I don't do it I'll overflow"
Lol sorry, I'm just an FLCL freak

Jasmine said...

Hey, no biggie..We have different translation notes :D Thanks for the heads up :D