Pages

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

my crappy existence

*can fall under the category of existensialistic crap

ok, here's my confession. i am a nobody. as much as i would try to be somebody, the elusive identity just, well, eludes me. i am in the middle of a late-adolescence identity crisis. my crisis: who the hell am i? yah, u hear it everyday from angsty, rebellious and depressed teenagers. i dont fall in any of those categories. angsty..nah, rebellious...nah, depressed..not. hell i cant even identify with the classified subgroups of the teenage world.

it boils down to one thing right?? to fit and be recognized.

so what to do, me asks? go to the old staple: pretend to be someone else. unfortunately u cant. as much as u would actually like to be someone else, to be smart, to be witty, to be cool the true u will always manage to creep out and infest your current image.

i wanna be me. but then who the hell am i anyway?

i have a crappy existence. and i cant do anything about it.

awww.

No comments: