Pages

Friday, May 13, 2005

wheeepee!!

an abode i finally can call my own! currently under construction, i am here today sitting in from of the monitor and pestering my cousin about this so called html-language-for-web-templates-whatchamacallits mumbo jumbo. berman is smarter than i am when it comes to webs and net. i am a complete dunce when it comes to this things...actually serves me right for not listening to my teacher in high school (bad bad bad )

i am trying to maintain two blogs (ambisyosa!!!) but now i think i'l update this one hopefully regularly. i'l also transfer some other blogs i started here. for what purpose...nothing actually. like this one, they don't mean a thing ^__^ they say that blogs gives you an idea of what a person thinks (duh), what's on his mind. well this is a perfect example. in viewing my blog you see absolutely (tantananan!!) nothing. just cobwebs and an unused and wasted brain. the creative juices don't flow; i don't have them in the first place ^__^

mwehehe..i am my own worst critic. speaking of which..i still have to finish my movie review...shucks, i don't feel like it anymore (bad bad bad).

im happy. finaly this blog is looking good. dont get me wrong, i have got a long way to go. nope i dont aim to be the best blogger in the world (blog-lings bow BWAHHAHHA!). its just simply a matter of pride. my writing skills are in a rut (after a 2 year hiatus), i have no new thoughts or ideas, and i am not cynical nor sarcastic enough to be your typical alpha-female bitch. tht seems to be the trend of most blogs. bitching..i don't have anything against them, in fact i admire them. nothing like spewing fire poetically. o such cruelty! inhuman!!!


this is a picture of won bin and uhm, i still dont know his name (^__^)but they are the stars of the movie taegukqi, a war movie courtesy of my frend shara...

No comments: