Pages

Friday, August 12, 2005

hustle and bustle

midterms up and yes i am hustling and i am bustling. there are loads of photocopies to be scanned and studied (hopefully they'll permeate into my already very soggy and overworked brain) plus the fact that i have to cough up 23 thousand pesos and something to be able to get the exam..what in the world is our world coming to??

don't wanna mention it no more but yeah bombs are a thing agen in zamboanga. i hate it zamboanga gets dragged into other people's dirt. i dont want to be rude but please bomb ur own places next time. really...was in school that time and i was scares sh*tless.

on a lighter note, korean movies really cheer me up. i watched love so divine yesterday and although it didnt come up to my expectation it was better than our own pinoy movies. loved the story and the musical portion in the church.

nothing much left. except my exams.yeah, really bad. i'd ban all exams if it wer up to me but hey....

No comments: